Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > Member Specific > New Members > Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
MarcieJae
Contact Me
I'm Marcie Jae and a new member. My husband Les and I have 2 dogs, Max and Larry. I enjoy reading the articles on health issues and new designer breeds. We adopted Max who is a Standard Schnauser Mix last year. I haven't figured out what the "Mix" part of him is yet. And Larry is a Lab Mix adopted from a local shelter 5 years ago. We live out in the desert of Nevada.
I look forward to meeting and talking with you soon.

emgerber
Contact Me
Welcome to Designer Mixes. Thank for introducing yourself. I enjoyed see the pictures of Max and Larry. My dog's name is Khia she is a Cock-A-Mo I have pictures posted and a video check her out. I live in Ontario, Canada.
corky95621
Contact Me
WELCOME! your dogs are just so darn cute! you will find that everyone here is willing to help with any problems you may have or if you just have a general question. I live right next to Nevada in Northern California in the Sacramento area! so nice to meet you! hope you enjoy your stay here on the website :D :D
emgerber
Contact Me
MarcieJae I have not heard back from you. How is it going with Max and Larry?

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund