Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > Breed Specific > Chorkie > Two-year-old male Chorkie, an ASTONDING father

Two-year-old male Chorkie, an ASTONDING father

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
yoflomarie1
Contact Me
My two-year-old Chorkie, Rocky, became a father on October 3, 2011.  Since these three puppies were born he has been SOOOO protective of them.  We have several other doggies in our home, different breeds, and we were concerned there would be a problem with all the different dog personalities.  There really hasnt been a problem and Rocky has just been amazing with these pups.  We kept one little boy and we call him Billy.  Rocky kisses Billy, cleans his ears, plays tug-of-war and lays beside him and sleeps.  He allows Billy to crawl all over him and curl up against him.  Has anyone else experienced this much attention, affection and guarding from their "Papa doggies"?  I THINK IT'S AMAZING!!!

emgerber
Contact Me
How are Rocky and Billy doing? I thought it was wonderful to hear this story about a male showing so much affection.
yoflomarie1
Contact Me
Rocky and Billy are doing Great! Rocky continues to "Mother" Billy and Billy continues to look to Rocky for comfort and protection. Billy is getting big (probably weighs 4 pounds now) and is showing his personality. The 3/4 Yorkie in him makes him an affectionate pup and the 1/4 chihuahua he inherited is making him a very brave little boy.
emgerber
Contact Me
This is such a wonderful relationship. You do not hear of this often in the animal kingdom. My breeder has both the female and male for my dog and am going to ask her how the male responded to her. A male nurturing a male I think is so wonderful because he can teach your puppy all the male things he will need to know as he grows. I would love to be kept posted on how this relationship unfolds. Give both Rocky and Billy and big hugs from me.

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund