Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > General Topics > General Discussions > Pomeagles

Pomeagles

Replies: 1 - 14 of 14
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
principessa
Contact Me
I have been looking all over for a Pomeagle (Pomeranian/Beagle). I have my heart set on this mix, and I cannot find any for sale/adoption anywhere in the country.  Any advice or contact info for a breeder would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

corky95621
Contact Me
have you tried looking on the Designer Breed Registry website? or maybe find 2 friends one who has a beagle and one who has a pomeranian?
principessa
Contact Me
It seems that Pomeagles are not recognized by them.  Unfortunately, I do know know anyone with a Beagle or a Pomeranian.  May be difficult to convince someone to deal with a whole litter, too.  :(
corky95621
Contact Me
oh yea that can be a problem. have you tried looking on Kijiji.com? it is where i got both of my designer breeds. It is all local just put in your city and breeders will pop up that are in your area. you can look at photos and see information. its really nice. kind of like craigslist but higher class lol
emgerber
Contact Me
Cute! I would never have thought about getting a dog through Kijiji. I have not heard of a Pomeagle. I am going to check out this dog. I have a friend who has a beagle and she just loves her dog. Great resource, but I must say corky95621 has lots of information and great experience to share.
corky95621
Contact Me
yea kijiji.com is pretty much EBAY classifieds. they have tons of designer breeds on there (at least in my area) and you guys can call me Courtney lol
emgerber
Contact Me
Thanks Courtney, it is nice to know your name and your can call me Eileen.
principessa
Contact Me
No dice on kijiji.com, but thanks for the tip.  I will keep an eye on it for any new listings.
emgerber
Contact Me
If I get any leads or ideas I will send them along. Were do you live so I have a general idea. There is no point sending suggestions if it to far away.
principessa
Contact Me
I'm in New Mexico, but the difficulty in finding these guys is quickly making distance a non-issue. :(
corky95621
Contact Me
i have a few friends on facebook from NM so i will send out a message to them to keep an eye out :D
emgerber
Contact Me
Courtney we can always count on you. You are such a resourceful person.
emgerber
Contact Me
prncipessa WOW you are in New Mexico. Well if you go north east you would find me. I live in Ontario, Canada. If I hear of Pomeagle on line I will let you know.
principessa
Contact Me
Thank you both so much for keeping an eye out!
emgerber
Contact Me
How is the search going for the designer mix you are looking for going?

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund