Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > General Topics > Q & A > How to find breeder for my Australian Shepherd/ Borador Mix?

How to find breeder for my Australian Shepherd/ Borador Mix?

Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
Chefkt42

I have a 6 year old male named Shadow who is just the best dog in the world. He is intelligent, beautiful, and loyal. He weighs 68 lbs. and is a lean, mean running machine. Actually, he isn't mean at all, he's pretty much the sweetest dog ever. His mother was a full blood Australian Shepherd and his father is a Borador. He has the shepherd ears and longer fur, but is all black with white paint on his nose, with a white chest like a tuxedo as well as some white on his paws. I'd post a picture, but not sure how or if I can do that here. I would like to look into finding someone willing to breed their dog with him, but have no idea where to start. I don't have papers on him, and am not interested in showing or anything serious like that. I simply have a great dog whose bloodline I would like to continue. I'm only looking to breed him once, so I may have a puppy of his. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund