Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > General Topics > General Discussions > Mixed breeds...

Mixed breeds...

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
OmemeeOzzie

[size=5]We saw our first mixed breed Newfoundland/Poodle Saturday. The owner referred to it (Simon) as a NewfyDoodle. Why? Would Newdle not be more appropriate? Just asking...[/size=5]

sbelle
Contact Me
I don't think it really matters, I lovingly and jokingly call my George a Great Bull Weiller, though I take pride in saying he is a mere mix breed and one I am very happy with and proud of, so proud in fact I have a new cross breed addition in our family :-)
emgerber
Contact Me
I do find it interest the names that are used for our mixed breeds. My girl is half American Eskimo and half American Cocker Spaniel but this cross was done 3 generations back. Her parents and grand parents are American Eskimo Spaniels (Cock-A-Mo). She is called a Cock-A-Mo here at this site but my breeder actually refers to her a an American Eskimo Spaniel. Her thoughts were that this makes all people look at her as a special breed vs a mutt as some people would call her.

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund