Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > Breed Specific > Beabull > Looking for information on beabull

Looking for information on beabull

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
chubbytank
Contact Me
Hi- My family just bought a beabull, he is 10 weeks old and I wanted to get some advice from other beabull owners. What are you feeding your beabull? How is housebreaking going, etc.... The breeder had our Tank on Royal Canin 33 which I believe is for miniature breeds....From the day that we brought him home, his stools have been very loose and without form. Yesterday, I went and bought Halo Spot's Stew Dry Puppy Food and mixed a little in with his dinner so we'll see if this helps. We are also having problems crate training him, he's okay during the day but at night, he'll eliminate in his crate and then bark afterwards to let us know that he's gone even though we are taking him out during the night at 10, 12, 3 and 6 in the morning. I'd really like to get some insight from other Beabull owners as there is limited information regarding this mixed breed online.

tank
Contact Me
I have 2 beabulls and one of them is names Tank as well. I feed him Taste of the Wild and we have had no issues at all with it. I crate trained both of mine as well. Tank did great from day one but Dozer took a little while longer to get it. First thing I would ask is the crate the proper size? If it is to big then they wont hold there bladder at all. Also it naturally does take some time for then to learn it. I would try cleaning the crate out with Petastic. Do you give him water in his crate and if so do you use a bowl or water bottle?
tank
Contact Me
ooops nevermind I didnt realize how old that post was.

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund