Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > Member Specific > New Members > Introducing Boots...

Introducing Boots...

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
bluetatoo1971
Contact Me
Hi,
My name is Amy and I would like to introduce everyone to my Jackshund Boots. He is yrs old, black and tan with some white markings. He is very protective of his momma and small children especially little girls. He seems to have an aversion to males, though he relaxes once he is around them for a bit.
He is a very energetic dog and loves to run and play. He can do some pretty interesting tricks and is quite intelligent. He actually knocks on the screen door to be let back in the house after he takes care of his business. He can chose which hand a treat is hidden in and he will say please for a treat. He also gives kisses and dances, he will "fight" if you ask him if he wants to fight.
Boots loves belly rubs and he loves to go for walks. He is not much on going for car rides or loud noises. He is a great alarm clock as he will let you know when he wants out or he thinks it is bed time.
Boots is my best friend and a great companion. He has made a wonderful addition to my family and is a great comfort to me. I can not imagine not having him around. 

emgerber
Contact Me
Welcome to our group. Sounds like you have a wonderful companion. We have so much to learn from our dogs about how to live a happy life. Enjoy!

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund