Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > Member Specific > New Members > Dyson and Ruby

Dyson and Ruby

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
RUDY
Contact Me
Hello I am Ally and have Ruby a 2 year old chocolate Labradoodle f1 and Dyson a 20 month old Goldendoodle. We live near the sea on the English south coast where we can be found every afternoon walking the dogs. Ruby is our first doodle and we recently got Dyson - named after the hoover, as he failed as a trainee assistance dog. He is also fab and they get on so well, it's like he's always been here.

wandarenee
Contact Me
hello how did you get the dog to live nd play together, as for myself i have not gotten my mastiff yet, he will not be her until Oct 24, at thst time Merceds will be about 6 month and he will be around 7 or 8 weeks old
RUDY
Contact Me
Well, we were very lucky as Dyson was brought into the house; Ruby sniffed him, he reciprocated and that was it. She tried to "hump" him and that was it.... friends forever. They love each other; play together, sleep together and life is just great. We expected a few teething problems but have been extremely lucky. Good luck with your new furbaby xx

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund