Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > DesignerMixes.org > Site Suggestions > Having siblings on both communities

Having siblings on both communities

Replies: 1 - 5 of 5
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
LaughOutLoud
Contact Me
Is there a way to add siblings on both communities? I have purebred Doberman and Min Pin and our newest addition is Labardane on designer community.

sands904
Contact Me
Welcome! Thanks for the question. We have made a change so all of the siblings show up on both sites as well as having all your dogs show up under your member profile. Thanks again for the suggestion and if you have any more please let us know! [8D]
sophiesmom
Contact Me
I was wondering about maybe having something on dealing with the loss of a pet. I know for myself that soon I will lose my little Malchi, who is losing his battle with Congestive Heart Disease. It's just a thought.
sands904
Contact Me
Hello Sophiesmom - I am very sorry to hear about his struggles. It is very sad to have to watch our pets suffer and not be able to do anything about it. Do you have any ideas on what you would like to see? I will do some reading and see if I can't come up with an article on dealing with the loss of a pet and put something in our Newsletter so others can send in their stories. Sadly, it is something that we are all going to have to deal with. On a side note we have recently added a [url=/Dogs/List.aspx?srhStat=11]Dog Memorials[/url] section as a tribute to the ones we have lost.
sophiesmom
Contact Me
I really meant to post that in New Topic. Sorry. I clicked on the memorials and it said page not found. Unfortunatly this is not my first time having to deal with the loss of a dear friend. I know I searched the net for comforting words and ways to pay tribute to my friend. I found poetry that tore my heart out(but found it helped), advice on grieving and people to chat with. We have great people here to talk with already though. [:)] I would really like to see the memorial page. I will try again to get to it.
sands904
Contact Me
Whoops! [:D] Sorry, thats what I get for not checking it after I posted it. I have fixed the link above or you can get to it under or Dog Bios section. Which I will be working on changing over the next few weeks to get this new information in. I welcome any other suggestions/questions you have. Thanks!

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund